What we Offer
As a major Australian Christian radio station, broadcasting the Reality of Jesus Christ you would be part of a talented and committed team caring for our community.
96three FM broadcasts the Reality of Jesus Christ and seeks to provide a station that positively reinforces individual worth and the family unit based on sound moral and Biblical guidelines.
About the Role
Working closely with the CEO the Operations Manager is responsible for providing vision and leadership for the operational management of the station and cultivating and maintaining strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to the benefit of Geelong Christian Media. [96three FM]
The Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day operational management of 96threeFM in line with its strategic objectives and for leading a team of approximately 20 staff and volunteers..
A Summary of Key Accountabilities
- Oversee and coordinate the continuous, multifaceted daily operations of the radio station, ensuring compliance with broadcast standards, relevant federal and state laws, and regulations.
- Maintain accurate schedules, records, and follow-through communications, ensuring all on-air broadcast programming complies with ACMA and Geelong Christian Media regulations and policies.
- Participate in the establishment, organisation and implementation of short and long-term objectives, policies and operating procedure.
- Monitor and evaluate program effectiveness and drive and facilitate ongoing improvement.
- Direct and administer the provision of day-to-day operational support to the various departments of the station, including the non-engineering portions of the station’s physical plant, space allocation and utilization, station supplies and inventory, and station safety and security.
- Plan, establish, and maintain organisational structures and systems that enable staff and volunteers to effectively accomplish the organisation’s mission and objectives.
- Training, scheduling, problem resolution, and performance management of staff and volunteers.
- Coordinate departmental workshops, special projects, and events.
- Develop and implement systems to maintain records on station operations, volunteers and equipment. Compliance activities including preparation of regular reports.
- Provide advice and assistance to senior station management in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of modifications to existing operations, systems, and procedures.
If you’d like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please send your contact details along with your CV to: [email protected]
Please enter the Subject in your email as: Operations Manager
Applications Close: 5pm Friday 20th August.