Real FM is the Mudgee Regions Home of Better Music, and we’re looking for our next workday host.
Besides bringing the Central Tablelands an entertaining shift every weekday, we’re looking for someone that can multi-task across one or more of the many facets of the commercial radio industry.
What we have to offer in return
- A Full-Time position – Based in our Mudgee NSW Studios.
- Training to help develop and further your career
- Award winning wine and produce, sport and many great outdoor experiences in the first NSW tourist award winning town to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.
- Ideally you would have commercial radio experience, or a solid knowledge of radio in general.
- Sound editing skills using software such as Adobe Audition or similar
- Social Media skills would be an advantage
- An understanding of the Commercial Radio codes of practice
- Ability to work in our small but dedicated team and also to perform your tasks autonomously.
Apply to Mal Rock our PD to link below now outlining why you want to be considered for this role and what skills you’ll bring to us.
Make sure you also attach your best audio from the past few weeks.
Hurry – Applications close as soon as we find the right person.