Full-Time | Sunshine Coast, Queensland
Exciting new management role, located in paradise!
Salt 1065 is the Sunshine Coast’s Christian community radio station, engaging the local community with hope-filled content. We’re looking for an experienced manager to lead this exciting ministry in this next phase of our growth. You will lead a small friendly team working alongside a vibrant group of multi-platform media organisations in NSW and QLD.
This rare role, located at our modern Sunshine Coast office, is ideal for a leader with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of Salt 1065.
Our purpose is to impact people with experiences of God’s love. We seek to treat all people with respect, serve our listeners and community well and reveal Jesus Christ to the world, pointing to Him as the source of hope.
The role involves:
- Management of a team of 6-8 permanent staff and a dedicated group of volunteers
- Local oversight of content, technical, sales, marketing and fundraising functions
- Furthering community involvement and marketing within the local area
- Accountability for station KPI’s and growing a fiercely loyal and active audience
- Building excellent supporter/donor relationships and managing fundraising campaigns
- Planning and attending events both during and outside normal business hours
- Participation in the senior management team and working cooperatively with all departments to achieve mission outcomes
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience successfully leading a team
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Sales and/or Fundraising experience (desirable)
- Experience in media (desirable)
- A passion for engaging Christian content that connects with listeners on-air and online
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, a ministry heart and a demonstrated ability to connect with a wide range of people
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and a confident public speaker
Ready to Apply?
If all this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for and you have the requisite skills and experience, send your application addressing why you would like to work for Salt 1065 and how you meet each of the criteria along with your CV to, [email protected]
Closing Date: 4 June 2021
Salt 1065 reserves the right to make an appointment prior to the close of applications.