In 2022, ACE Radio is expanding its operations to include additional radio stations in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
We’re seeking a Social Media / Digital coordinator with experience in content creation (specifically for Social Media) to work with our brands across Facebook and Instagram. You will work directly with our in-house Digital Marketing team to develop and execute targeted social media activity, online community management and curating website content.
- Manage social content planning and execution across ACE Radio’s four metropolitan radio brands.
- Communicate with our online community via a variety of incoming channels.
- Curate, plan, schedule and promote content across station websites.
- Work closely with existing ACE Radio Digital teams to support existing creative and graphic design activities.
- Monitor changes in user behaviour, new technologies, and relevant social trends to identify opportunities for ACE Radio.
- Measure and report on channel performance on a regular basis, and provide campaign analysis as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in a similar role with a relevant portfolio of work.
- Social media expertise in conceiving and activating effective campaigns
- Experience in managing targeted paid social media campaigns.
- Be able to communicate with our mature target audiences.
- Experience with various Adobe Creative Tools, including Photoshop and Premiere Pro.
- Experience in creating presentation decks using Powerpoint.
- An understanding of publishing web content using a CMS.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Email applications to:
Grant Johnstone General Manager
Commercial Integration & Marketing ACE Radio Network