Vision Christian Media is looking for a talented and experienced marketing professional and client account manager who is a Senior Advertising, Media Buying and Events Specialist to join our ministry team. Dedicated to promoting the good news of God across Australia and building our Vision brand.
- Full-time position.
- Brisbane location (Springwood).
- Immediate start.
- Applications close at midnight Sunday, 29th of May 2022.
This is a team member role accountable to the Head of Marketing within the Media, Marketing and Communications division.
Vision began in community radio and printed publications. However, today, cross-pollination into digital and video platforms has emerged as a growing need in fulfilling our mission. Therefore, Vision has decided to establish this new and exciting role to build our advertising and media buying strategy requirements, with a focus across various geographic/demographic/psychographic markets, through various traditional communication mediums and evolving digital platforms.
The successful applicant will also be responsible to assist in the planning, researching and executing of effective field campaigns and point of sale promotions with our clients. With a strong focus on sound biblical teaching and a clear Christian worldview for a high impact, meaningful experience.
This is more than just a job; it is a ministry opportunity and part of a personal calling and gifting in marketing services, ministry and brand development.
About Vision Christian Media
Vision Christian Media is a non-profit ministry organization, dedicated to bringing the Good News of the Gospel throughout Australia since 1986.
Hundreds of thousands of people across the country turn to us daily for encouragement, uplifting music and compelling messages through broadcast radio, printed and digital publications, podcasts, apps, and websites. We also operate a telephone prayer service and online store – all to help people look to God daily. https://vision.org.au/about-us
The role is to build and lead the advertising and media buying activities of our ministry. Establish and drive nationwide events and conference strategy that increases the number, loyalty, participation and retention of new audiences and supporters. While building brand awareness, reach and integrity across all touchpoints. Including point of sale conference displays, targeted advertising programs, station launches and digital platform engagement. Aligned to this, the role is responsible to oversee the planning and execution of media selection and buying, contract negotiating, supplier materials sourcing, logistics management and quality control of all Vision’s advertising production, site launches, events management and interrelated public relations activity.
Requirements for the role
The ideal applicant will have:
- Appropriate sector degree/diploma qualification in marketing, media or advertising.
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, CRM systems.
- Experience in digital media and brand building.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Proven experience in event management planning and delivery.
- Experience in successful media planning and buying.
- Planning marketing budgets, procurement and managing promotional campaigns.
- Willingness to step up, investigate and recommend ideas where appropriate.
- Confident personality, strong communicator and negotiator.
- Proven experience in relationship management, building loyalty and support.
- Good time management awareness and ability to multitask under pressure.
- Strong self-awareness and motivation in the pursuit of excellence.
- Mature, balanced and wise judgment.
- Willingness to align with our organisation’s mission, values and core beliefs.
How to apply
This full-time position is based at our offices in Springwood Queensland.
If this role sounds like you and would like to join our dynamic team, please email your resume and cover letter by midnight Sunday, 29th of May 2022 to [email protected]
Your cover letter should be no more than two pages:
- Tell us why you are interested in this position.
- Demonstrate you have the skills, experience and heart to be successful in the role.
Only applicants with rights to work in Australia are eligible to apply.
The position will be filled when the right candidate is identified; early applications are encouraged.