2TM Tamworth have a position available for a Production Manager and Announcer to join our team.
The successful applicant will be required to produce commercials, assist in station imaging and also cover an on-air shift. Areas covered will include:
- Recording & directing voice talent, working with internal and external announcers and voiceover talent to produce high quality radio commercials.
- Creating commercials, liaising with other stakeholders for approval and loading commercials and other recorded audio onto respective cart number so to play on-air.
- Working with the Program Director to produce station promotional commercials and imaging that fit the 2TM and 92.9 on-air brands.
- Using the logger to obtain client and announcer airchecks.
- Regular archiving, filing and backing up of the production library.
- Ability to present a daily radio shift.
- Have an excellent on-air presence, and not afraid to interact with the general public.
If you are a reliable, hardworking and results driven individual, then we’d love to hear from you.
Tamworth is one of the largest stations in the Super Radio Network and is one of the fastest growing cities in the country boasting a vibrant cultural scene, amazing parks, countless cafes and restaurants, fantastic regional events and a lively music scene.
If this sounds like you – please send us your resume and an aircheck to:
2TM and 92.9
Applications close as soon as we find the right applicant, so be quick!
2nd September 2021