C91.3FM is an innovative and creative radio station serving the Macarthur region, one of the fastest-growing areas in Australia. We are part of the WIN Network and pride ourselves on being connected and engaged with the Macarthur community. Have a listen online at c913.com.au!
About the role:
We are offering a great opportunity for an experienced Journalist to fill a position in the C91.3FM Newsroom. You will be responsible for preparing and presenting high-quality news stories and bulletins with high relevance and appeal to C91.3FM listeners throughout the Macarthur region. This role is a full-time role, working Monday – Friday, however, some weekend shifts may be required occasionally.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least two years’ experience in a radio newsroom.
- Knowledge of local, national and international news stories affecting the community.
- An understanding of media law.
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment – creating and presenting 1-2 bulletins per hour
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
What we can offer you:
At the WIN Network, we value our employees by offering a vast and varied array of benefits. When you join our organisation, you can expect:
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Exclusive offers on your favourite retail brands and travel sites
- Access to LifeWorks – LIFT; an online fitness program you can access anytime!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you! For further information about the role, or for a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to reach out to our People and Culture team at [email protected]
The WIN Network reserves the right to commence and/or conclude the recruitment process for this position prior to the closing date of this advertisement.
All staff employed by the WIN Network must hold the right to work in Australia.
WIN Network is an equal-opportunity employer.