Location: Home based
We are recruiting for a digital global talk station heard via Internet stream and live from our website https://tntradio.live and other platforms.
Located in Southport on the Gold Coast, we are looking for producers to support and create program content and manage the whole production process for both live and recorded radio programs.
Small team, great presenters, international news talk programs, an opportunity to learn and progress.
- Plan and produce live radio shows which may include news, talk, and feature productions.
- Research information, obtain materials, source, contact and schedule guests.
- Give direction to presenters, content providers and other crew members.
- Monitor listener emails, inquiries and responses related to shows.
- Work in collaboration with others to perform quality assurance to meet established production standards and rules.
- Use various broadcasting technologies such as soundboards and editing/production software.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Strong news sense and knowledge of issues pertinent to TNT Radio
- Ability to generate original ideas, and to think creatively about how to communicate them to audiences.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to build rapport and draw information from others.
- Confidence and tenacity to pursue information, overcome obstacles and pitch ideas to senior colleagues.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure and react quickly to changes.
- Ability to plan and organise, set priorities, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, production software and social networking platforms.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
Candidates must have an ABN. An attractive salary will be offered commensurate with skills and experience.
Please contact Jennifer Squires on 0414 791 831 or forward your résumé to [email protected]