Vision Christian Media is looking for a skilled and experienced Data Research and Analytics Coordinator to join our ministry team. Dedicated to data mining, interpreting, and visually presenting timely and insightful reports and findings on all Ministry marketing and operational activities.
- Full-time position.
- Brisbane location (Springwood).
- Immediate start.
- Applications close at midnight Sunday, 29th of May 2022.
This is a team member role accountable to the Digital Media department manager, and working within the Media, Marketing and Communications division.
Vision began in community radio and printed publications. However, with the growth of multi-media digital platforms, social media and online activity, this strategically important role has been created to enable Vison too effectively, understand and respond to market forces and trends. As well as the needs of our internal stakeholders and external financial supporters and media followers, so we may always improve our management decision-making, products and services. As well as, being productive, wise and accountable for our actions in fulfilling our mission.
The successful applicant will be responsible to assist in the planning, researching, interpretation and visual presentation of data on all operational, audience, customer and supporter touchpoints for management reporting.
This is more than just a job; it is also a ministry opportunity and part of a personal gifting and calling to serve.
About Vision Christian Media
Vision Christian Media is a non-profit ministry organization, dedicated to bringing the Good News of the Gospel throughout Australia since 1986.
Hundreds of thousands of people across the country turn to us daily for encouragement, uplifting music and compelling messages through broadcast radio, printed and digital publications, podcasts, apps, and websites. We also operate a telephone prayer service and online store – all to help people look to God daily. https://vision.org.au/about-us
The Data Research and Analytics Coordinator role requires someone with deep analytical skills. Experience and competence using available analytics dashboards and services (like Google analytics). Design, build and maintain a database of regular reports and analysis as required for all digital, marketing and communications activity.
Core to your role is to gather market intelligence and deep dive into company performance data to analyse, see patterns and report in words and charts our market and operational performance. As well as, advise and recommend Vision’s online community strategy, increase awareness and trust in Vision’s brand through better data driven strategic planning, customer engagement, marketing content and coordinated digital campaigns.
Requirements for the role
The ideal applicant will have:
- Appropriate sector qualification(s) and experience.
- Up to date knowledge and skillsets for this type of role.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Firebase, Meta Suite Analytics.
- Knowledge of standard query language.
- Proven ability to discern, select, develop, and present insightful reports.
- Willingness to step up, investigate and recommend ideas where appropriate.
- Great cross-organisational communication skills.
- Proven ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong awareness and motivation in the pursuit of excellence.
- Mature, balanced and wise judgment.
- Willingness to align with our organisation’s mission, values and core beliefs
How to apply
This full-time position is based at our offices in Springwood, Queensland.
If this role sounds like you and would like to join our dynamic team, please email your resume and cover letter by midnight Sunday, 29th of May 2022 to [email protected]
Your cover letter should be no more than two pages:
- Tell us why you are interested in this position.
- Demonstrate you have the skills, experience and heart to be successful in the role.
Only applicants with rights to work in Australia are eligible to apply.
The position will be filled when the right candidate is identified; early applications are encouraged.