Rebel Radio Network home to The Breeze and Rebel Network of commercial FM radio stations in Queensland and New
South Wales needs a Copywriter and Content Workflow Manager, responsible for coordinating client copy from sale
to on-air. The role incorporates working with our sales team, contractor copywriters, production, and traffic
departments to get our client’s commercials approved and to air on time.
The role is based on the Gold Coast at our Helensvale studios.
You’ll need to be familiar with project management software (we use Trello), and cloud-based systems like Google
Suite. Previous traffic scheduling skills in Visual Traffic or similar scheduling software, a background in radio or similar
media is preferred, but not essential.
The right applicant needs to:
● Display proficient copy writing skills
● be super organised, customer service oriented
● be confident working with an outgoing team of results-oriented sales professionals.
● be able to work in a fast-paced environment
● work well under pressure
● meet deadlines
● have exceptional attention to detail
● have great communication skills
The job starts asap, so get your CV and cover letter with salary expectations to [email protected]
The position is based at our Helensvale Studios on the Gold Coast..
Applications close 25th June 2021