5RM and Magic 93.1 in South Australia’s Riverland is looking for a passionate new Content Director / Announcer to contribute to their inclusive, winning culture.
Based in our studios in Berri, the heart of South Australia’s spectacular Riverland, we’re in search of a leader, motivator, coach and someone who is ready for a new challenge.
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent position working with a close-knit, super friendly team of broadcasters
- Highly supportive culture determined to build upon and develop your existing skills
- Living in South Australia’s Riverland region
- Working for one of Australia’s leading media organisations
What you need?
- Know how to create and execute local, entertaining content that connects with both 18-39 and 40-54 demographics.
- A high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to work closely with the local Programming Team, General Manager, Sales department and the Regional Content Director to ensure a constant flow of great ideas to generate listener engagement, sales and digital opportunities.
- Lead by example to inspire, motivate and coach our creative & experienced on-air team.
- Have excellent communication, presentation and administrative skills with a high attention to detail.
- The ability and willingness to be a team player and jump in where and when needed.
- Deliver a killer music shift.
- Proficient in the use of Zetta, G-Selector, Audata, Google and Microsoft’s suite of programs an advantage
If you have what we’re looking for, plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience on-air and minimum of 2 years’ experience in radio programming (either MD, ACD, or CD roles), then send your resume and a recent aircheck to:
Applications close Friday January 21st, 2022.