Full-time | Seven Hills, NSW
Be part of the team that shares hope with Sydney!
A unique opportunity exists to work in a fulfilling job creating content on air and online for Hope Media in Sydney. This interesting and varied role involves engaging with the Hope community through on air and online channels – audio, video, and written communication, primarily through hosting the breakfast shift on Hope 103.2.
We are looking for a friendly and outgoing person, who has strong experience as a communicator – either in broadcast or other media, who is compassionate, and able to connect with a wide range of people. The successful applicant will have the initiative to proactively source, curate, and create content and the team skills to work collaboratively. You will also display a strong alignment with Hope’s Christian mission and the ability to engage with a growing and diverse audience.
Hope Media is a creative, energetic Christian media organisation with a great culture and a great team. Our mission is to “impact people with experiences of God’s love – so that they will become more like Christ – and the world more like his Kingdom”. We seek to treat all people with respect, serve our listeners and community well and reveal Jesus Christ to the world, pointing to Him as the source of hope.
The role involves:
- Presenting live and pre-recorded content and online media
- Researching and preparing content for audio, visual, and written
- Producing/preparing, recording, and editing media
- Engaging with our audience through relevant and interactive content
- Working as part of a team
- Full-time, on site in Seven Hills NSW
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 2 years paid experience in media/on-air radio presentation and production experience
- Post secondary studies in Media
- Strong experience in communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Teachable – open to feedback and wanting to grow
- Audio editing skills essential
- Experience with video editing, article writing, and social media highly desirable
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, send your CV including a cover letter addressing why you would like to work for Hope Media and how you meet each of the criteria, along with a demo to [email protected]
Closing Date: 29th September 2021
Hope Media reserves the right to make an appointment prior to the close of applications.