The Super Radio Network is looking for an announcer that wants to take the next step and build an exciting new breakfast show with Dan on ZOO 92.7 Dubbo.
ZOO 92.7 offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a thriving regional city with an enthusiastic team.
If you are bright, bubbly, have a desire to create compelling, entertaining radio and love getting out of bed at the crack of dawn, we want to hear from you.
The Successful Applicant will have the following:
- The ability to present an entertaining, fun, local and fast-moving breakfast show that connects with ZOOFM’s 25-49-year-old demographic.
- Can tell a story and have the imagination and sense of humour to make it stand out.
- Works well in a Team Environment
- A solid knowledge of social media platforms and creative writing skills an advantage.
Experience with News Reading and/or story collating an advantage, but not essential.
- Exceptional time management skills combined with the ability to make difficult decisions in a time pressured environment.
- An understanding of Commercial Radio Australia’s Codes of Practice
With over 120,000 people living and working across the golden central west, don’t miss this opportunity to take your career to the next level
Please send your CV & Air Check (from the last week) along with a Cover Letter to