Do you have video and multimedia skills?
Are you a gun on air?
We’re after YOU!
At Magic 931 in the Riverland of South Australia, we’re looking for an announcer to take on the planning and execution of our local breakfast show, as well as creating multimedia content for our social media channels.
We’re the Riverland’s Home of the Hits – and part of the 100% Australian family-owned Grant Broadcasters Radio Network.
You’ll receive training and development, opportunities for advancement in our network, and get to work with a creative and friendly team in our state-of-the-art, purpose-built facilities, here in the beautiful Riverland in South Australia.
The successful applicant will
- Have experience in an on-air capacity
- Have video filming and editing skills
- Have the ability to deliver top-notch content quickly and competently
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be agile enough to pick up projects at a moment’s notice
- Work well in a team environment – working with the content director, sales team, and clients to deliver results for all key stakeholders.
You’ll also know your pop culture and keep up to date with the latest news, both here and across the country.
You’ll be joining our latest recruit, passionate local Brooke, in creating an engaging and local Breakfast show for the Riverland to wake up to each morning.
Don’t delay! Apply now with a cover letter, resume and a recent aircheck to Chris Muller, Content Director: