Chilli FM in Launceston, part of the ARN regional network, has a rare and exciting opportunity to join the Number One Breakfast Show in North and North-East Tasmania.
We are looking for someone who can engage with an audience of 16-39’s; is up to date on current trends, knows what’s happening locally and can talk everything Kim K & Kayne. If that’s you, then we’d love to hear from ya!
Ideally, you’ll have on-air radio experience, but we also know that good talent can come from anywhere in this Audiosphere.
What’s in it for you?
- A great job working with an amazing and very talented peeps.
- environment and high 5’s essential.
- You get to live in Launceston – UNESCO Gastronomy city of the world & wotif.com – Aussie town of the year 2022… just say’n!
- Work for one of Australia’s leading and most innovative media networks
- You get to create cool content each and every day for our radio fam.
- Great employee benefits – Birthday off yeh?!
What you need?
- The ability to engage with the all the cool kids and their Mums.
- Be fun, entertaining and real!
- Up for shenanigans and a good laf … even if it’s at your expense Oooft.
- Know a bit about the tech stuff (we have Zetta) – but not a deal breaker.
- Experience in audio production would be cool.
- Enthusiasm and a love for content creation.
If you think you’re up to the gig, send your CV and airchecks/showreel to Matthew Garwood