Magic 899 is on the hunt for a breakfast announcer to host a solo breakfast show broadcasting to Port Lincoln and the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia, and someone keen to join and contribute to our inclusive and supportive culture.
If you know how to create and execute local, entertaining content that connects with the 18–39-year-old demographic, and you want to work on the beautiful Eyre Peninsula and live in Australia’s seafood capital, then we want to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent position working with an amazing, talented team.
- Highly supportive culture determined to build upon and develop your existing skills.
- Living in a beautiful part of South Australia (Eyre Peninsula)
- Working for one of Australia’s leading media businesses.
What do you need?
- Minimum 2 years’ on-air experience in a similar role
- The ability to connect with an 18-39yo audience in Port Lincoln and The Eyre Peninsula.
- Passion for creating outstanding content and a passion for live and local radio
- Expertise in Zetta desirable, but not a deal breaker
- Experience in audio production (Adobe, Audacity, ProTools etc) an advantage (some imaging and commercial production required)
- Full driver’s license essential
- Enthusiasm and the hunger to create great radio
- Experience in social media and content marketing an advantage
- Ability to toss a tuna.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your resume and aircheck to Darren Allard, the General Manager
Closing date May 6, 2022