Part-Time | Brisbane, QLD
Brisbane’s 96five is looking for an experienced audio producer with a heart for the ministry of the organisation and the ability to help us tell our stories well. This exciting and unique role provides the opportunity to contribute to the sound of the station and join a vibrant company in an innovative industry.
This rare role located at our Alderley office is ideal for a person with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of 96five and a commitment to the values – Be humble, Be real, Be all in.
The role involves:
- Managing audio ingestion of all on-air programs for broadcast
- Assisting in the recording, producing, and uploading/publishing/broadcasting of:
- Short-form, 60-second feature segments
- Long-form programs (including editing interviews)
- Paid sponsorship spots
- Various podcast series and on-demand audio content
- Regularly updating station program promotions and imaging
- Contributing produced content to our social media platforms
- Assisting on occasions other radio stations associated with 96five
- Developing your skills further with opportunities for growth
The successful applicant will have:
- At least two years’ experience in audio production
- Experience using Pro Tools, Adobe Audition/Audacity
- Experience as a video editor (or a willingness to learn)
- Experience (though not essential) in using RCS Zetta (or other audio play-out systems) and Powergold (or other music-scheduling software)
- Developed written and verbal communications skills
- Experience and passion for engaging social media audiences
- Demonstrable ability to quickly produce audio (and visual) content across multiple platforms
- A natural curiosity and enthusiasm to innovate and collaborate as part of a vibrant content creation team
Family Radio Ltd (96five) is Brisbane’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith and culture. Working within a group of multi-platform media organisations, 96five’s purpose is to impact people with experiences of God’s love. If you have a genuine passion for the mission and purpose of 96five and actively display the organisation’s values, then this is an ideal opportunity to utilise your professional experience to assist in the production of content that transforms the lives, faith and culture of our community.
Ready to Apply?
Send your application to [email protected] with a cover letter addressing why you’d like to work for 96five and how you meet each of the criteria.
Include your CV and an audio demo/highlights package as an attachment or link.
Closing Date: 8 October 2021
96five reserves the right to make an appointment prior to the close of applications.