92.9fm in Tamworth are searching for an announcer to join our team.
The successful applicant will be required to cover an on-air shift, produce ads, manage 92.9fm social media and other associated duties required by the station as they arise.
Areas covered will include:
• Working with the Program Director to produce a local show that promotes the 92.9fm brand.
• Ability to present a daily radio shift on 92.9FM, relating to the 18 – 45 year old age demographic.
• Have an excellent on-air presence, and not be afraid to interact with the general public.
• Ability to liaise with clients and Sales Reps to achieve excellent results for both 2TM and 92.9fm stations.
• Experience with digital and social media platforms highly desirable.
• Current drivers licence essential.
If you are a reliable, passionate, and hardworking individual who would love to work with the region’s most iconic radio stations, we would love to hear from you.
Tamworth is one of the largest stations in the Super Radio Network and is one of the fastest growing cities in the country with a vibrant cultural scene, amazing parks and outdoor areas and a lively music scene (and no, It’s not all country!)
If this sounds like you – please send us your resume and an aircheck to The General Manager, Nikki Kenwrick.
Email: Announcer – 92.9 Tamworth
Applications close as soon as we find the right applicant, so be quick!