With our current breakfast host moving into the public sector, 5CC is looking for the next great announcer to host a solo breakfast show for the Eyre Peninsula region in South Australia. We create moments that move people, and that peoplemove to.
Want to create and execute local entertaining content for a 35 + audience? We want to hear from you.
What’s in it for you?
- A permanent position working with an amazing, talented team.
- A highly supportive culture determined to build and develop your existing and future skills.
- Living in a beautiful part of South Australia (Port Lincoln, Eyre Peninsula)
- Working for ARN, Australia’s leader in audio
What do you need?
- The ability to connect with our 35+ y/o audience across the Eyre Peninsula.
- Passion for creating outstanding content and live and local radio
- Expertise in Zetta desirable, but not a deal breaker
- Experience in social media, content marketing, audio production or copywriting advantageous
- Full driver’s license essential
- Be fun, informative, relatable, and real.
We have four behaviors that make up our “Culture in Action” which describe how we act every day to create a great place to work:
Aim High – We set big goals and work together to achieve them.
Own It – We take personal responsibility for our actions and have a solutions mindset.
Be Your Best Self – We create the environment we need to thrive.
Make a Difference – We look for every opportunity to improve and we seek out diverse perspectives to help us achieve that.
While experience in a similar role or within a media environment would be beneficial, we also know good talent can come from anywhere in this audio world.
Become our next success story, bring your skills, genius, and energy along on our journey.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, send your resume and aircheck to Darren Allard, the General Manager.