Full-Time | Brisbane, QLD
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Freedom to creatively engage audience in a competitive metro market
- Highly supportive environment, with a united focus on our mission
96five is looking for an experienced content creator with a proven track record of delivering quality on-air and video/social media content. We require a skilful communicator who is mindful of the needs of the local community and able to engage well with their audience (target audience: 35-54 years old).
This opportunity involves joining a team of dedicated content creators currently working in 96five and stations across South East Queensland and NSW. This team is supported by experts with a focus on ministry outcomes and development. The successful applicant will be innovative, comfortable trying new things and be keen to continually improve through feedback.
Family Radio Ltd is Brisbane’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith and culture. We are the broadcaster of 96five on FM, Inspire Digital on DAB+ radio, and 96five online.
Working within a group of multi-platform media organisations, 96five’s purpose is to impact people with experiences of God’s love. Our values are: Be humble, be real, be all in. If you have a genuine passion for the mission and purpose of 96five and actively display the organisation’s values, then this is an ideal opportunity to utilise your professional capabilities to connect with and impact the community with hope.
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 3 years full time experience on-air
- Post-secondary studies in Media (preferable but not essential)
- Current Police Clearance
- Demonstrable knowledge of media and popular culture
- The ability to understand the audience and how to engage it
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively on-air and online
- Highly developed written communication including the ability to write copy
Ready to Apply?
Send your application with cover letter addressing how you meet each of the criteria along with your CV, a show reel and/or recent on-air shift audio to [email protected]
Closing Date: ASAP