Sponsorship Co-ordinator and Salesperson
$24p/h + 25% commission on individual sales. Permanent Part-time.
30p/w. 6hr x 5 days flexible. Growth potential!!
SWR triple 9, is Sydney’s largest sub-metro community radio station located in Blacktown at the heart of Sydney’s West and serves a community of over half a million people. With ‘Busco for Brekky’ and the ‘70s to Now’ each workday plus premiere sports coverage and unique access shows, we’re also Sydney’s most sellable sub-metro radio station. We’re on the hunt for a self motivated enthusiastic individual to bring in, maintain and co-ordinate a portfolio of sponsors that will contribute to our continued growth.
You’ll be responsible for both maintaining positive relationships with our sponsors and generating new clients. Performance will be evaluated on the basis of sales income procured with a 25% commission bonus paid per sale.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Actively pursue new sponsorship opportunities
- Develop positive relationships with sponsors and act as the point of contact and handle sponsors’ individual needs
- Report to the Board and suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Schedule sponsorship campaigns and oversee production of campaign materials
- Contribute to the coordination of any sponsored events
Qualifications & Requirements
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience (previous experience in radio sales will be highly considered)
- Ability to understand radio automation scheduling software and basic computing skills (emails etc)
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must have current driver’s license
- Must be able to work autonomously, you’ll be your own boss!
Working with a team of dedicated and enthusiastic employees and volunteers, this role will be very rewarding for someone that can unlock our full potential. Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applications close 25/9
Position is advertised elsewhere and we may recruit prior to the closing date.