Sales Coordinator / Executive Assistant
The team at Chilli FM, LAFM, 7SD and Chilli North-East are market leading media brands that thrive with a high performance culture. We bring to the market powerful, creative & successful multi-media marketing and promotional solutions that deliver powerful results for our clients and community partners.
This hands on, Launceston based role requires the successful applicant to work closely with all levels of management to deliver exceptional administrative support. There will be a strong alignment to the sales department with this position also supporting the Sales Manager to coordinate an extensive sales program though the provision of services including; collation of campaign proposals and collateral, presentation creation, report building & function management.
Success will be achieved through the delivery of meticulous administration, excellent organisation and outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this role will also deliver executive assistance to the Executive General Manager.
What experience & characteristics do you need to join our team?
● A positive, high energy attitude with the ability to work both autonomously and as a team player.
● Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and excel at multitasking and prioritisation.
● A displayable history of outstanding customer service
● A level of professionalism that will be instantly recognisable from your first point of contact
● A natural ability to foster relationships through exceptional people and communication skills
● Excellent time management skills and a high level of attention to detail
● Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills - particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint with the ability to adapt quickly to internal IT systems
● Demonstrated prior experience in a similar role
If this describes you, and you are looking for a long term career with an organisation that values its people and celebrates their success, we want to hear from you. Grant Broadcasters is committed to providing ongoing training and career development for you in this role.
To apply, please send a cover letter addressing how you meet the above criteria along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, October 12th, 2018.