Often described as “Heaven On A Stick”…by our Regional Content Director, or “Paradise” by the locals. Tuna, oysters, wine. We have it all in abundance and would love to share it with a new breakfast presenter, possibly looking for a sea-change or the perfect place to bring up kids.
5CC is after a breakfast announcer who is passionate about connecting with the 40+ demo. We place a huge priority on creating engaging local content, connecting with the listener and reflecting the listeners interests.
The role requires you to
· Create engaging content for the 40+ demo
· Know how to make the phones ring
· Know how to connect on the station’s Social Media platforms
· Immerse yourself in the community
· Have a positive attitude and contribute to the team culture
· Do some voice share work on our FM station, Magic 89.9
Part II of this role is Production. For this you will
· Require a sound working knowledge of Protools
· Be exceptionally well organized and be able to work to deadlines
· Work within the creative team to create effective client solutions. i.e. make great ads! (and hopefully some imaging.)
We have a great team that work well together, have just appointed a vibrant, passionate, talented new PD. If you’re passionate about creating great localradio and want to be part of the Port Lincoln family, send a recent aircheck of some of your best breaks and Production work to the Station Manager, Darren Allard. firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday November 9, 2018.
5CC is part of Grant Broadcasters, dedicated to quality local content and furthering your career within our family owned network.