Promotions Manager - Radio & Digital Media
The team at Chilli FM, LAFM, 7SD and Chilli North-East are market leading media brands that thrive with a high performance culture. We bring to the market powerful, creative & successful multi-media marketing and promotional solutions that deliver a powerful results for our client and community partners.
This Launceston based role requires the successful applicant to oversee an extensive program of multi-platform promotional activities, develop and implement the successful delivery of key performance indicators and to manage our amazing internal promotions team. This is a hands-on management role and is a pivotal position within the Launceston based leadership team.
Success will be achieved through the delivery of; thorough and detailed planning, outstanding stakeholder management, high levels of customer service, the development of innovative promotional strategies and effective team management.
What experience & characteristics do you need to join our team?
● A positive, high energy attitude, with the capacity to think outside the square
● Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excel at multitasking and prioritisation.
● A displayable history of outstanding customer service
● The ability to make strategic decisions based on what's best for the listener, the station and the client.
● A level of professionalism that will be instantly recognisable from your first point of contact
● A natural ability to foster relationships through exceptional people and communication skills
● Excellent time management skills and the ability to align to best practice processes
● The ability to manage a team to achieve benchmarks of excellence within a coaching culture
● A flair for creativity that is supported by a high level of attention to detail
● Experience with Microsoft office and the ability to adapt quickly to internal IT systems
● A passion for networking and community involvement
● A background in promotions, marketing, event management and/or public relations with a strong understanding of digital and social platforms would be very highly regarded.
● Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage
If this describes you, and you are looking for a long term career with an organisation that values its people and celebrates their success, we want to hear from you. Grant Broadcasters is committed to providing ongoing training and career development for you in this role.
To apply, please send a cover letter addressing how you meet the above criteria along with your resume to email@example.com by Friday, October 5th, 2018.