Marketing Coordinator 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract with Potential On Going Role
The Marketing Coordinator serves and supports the objectives of the organisation, including the 96five brand through:
- Brand Stewardship, Strategy & Application
- Management of Visual Identity & Creative Collateral
- Departmental Marketing Support
- Advertising, Promotion, & Community Partnerships
- Develop and implement organisational marketing plans to support strategy.
- Coordinate campaigns to meet funding and engagement targets.
- Oversee and uphold our visual identity through content and collateral creation.
- Increase community engagement across digital and social media platforms.
- Provide support and input into 96five research initiatives.
- Project manage the development and delivery of fundraising and/or organisation communications and events.
- Provide support for department specific marketing activity.
- Adopt continuous learning and improvement processes in all aspects of the position.
- Understand, implement, participate and promote Company Policies and Procedures, and Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) objectives, processes and procedures.
You’ll uphold the brand objectives:
Clarity > Consistency > Connection > Loyalty > Growth
You’ll invest in the relationship cycle:
Awareness > Consideration > Conversion > Delight > Advocacy
Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications and/or minimum 2 years experience in a marketing, communications or fundraising role.
APTITUDE & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
Ability to work well both within a team environment and autonomously.
Excellent written and graphical communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
Strategic and committed to the big picture.
High level of creativity and imaginative thinking.
Good task management and multi-tasking skills.
High level of organisational and prioritisation skills.
Committed to undertaking duties efficiently under pressure.
Page 2 of 2 96five Family Radio Marketing Coordinator Position Description Version: A Approval Date: 12/02/2018
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Increase in listenership – across all platforms.
- Increase in brand awareness and penetration.
- Increase in engagement, loyalty, and financial support.
- Following, utilisation and promoting of Company Policies and Procedures, Work Health and Safety (WHS) requirements, and Quality System.
This position reports to the Community Relations Manager for the period of this contract.
If you believe you are compatible with the Mission, Vision and Values of 96five and have the requisite skills and experience for this role, please apply with your CV and cover letter along with the names of at least two confidential referees to firstname.lastname@example.org