Junior Digital Show Producer - Sydney
At NOVA Entertainment we create content that is loved and shared by audiences wherever they are across our radio and digital brands including Novafm, smoothfm, FIVEaa, Star 104.5, novafm.com.au & smooth.com.au. Together these brands reach 9 million consumers each week across all age brackets.
No two days at work will be the same at NOVA Entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment means our employees are constantly surrounded with unique experiences as well as inspirational and influential people.
We’re looking for a full time Sydney based digital and social guru who lives and breathes all things celebrity, entertainment and music! You will have the uncanny knack for finding the headline moment of every interview and the hottest stories – plus you’ll know how to hook in your audience to read, comment & share.
You’ll be responsible for the creation, production and execution of audio, visual, interactive and editorial content for the Nova Entertainment websites and social media presences with particular focus on the Kate, Tim & Marty & Smallzy’s Surgery shows.
THE SUPERNOVA PROFILE
Our Supernova will be a journalist or writer with previous experience in the digital sphere. You will also have:
- A nose for news
- The ability to create a different, interesting angle from every day news
- The ability to create a catchy hook
- Social media skills - Can you create an engaged audience on Facebook? Do you know the best times to tweet? Are you an Instagram whiz? We want you.
- Experience and understanding of HTML required for content publishing, Content Management Systems (CMS) and Photoshop.
WHATS ON OFFER TO YOU
- A fun and vibrant workplace culture with the genuine prospects of internal promotions, lateral moves and secondments.
- Workplace flexibility and the ability to work efficiently to achieve a genuine work-life balance
- An additional day of leave each year on your work anniversary and bonus week of leave at 3 and 6 years of service.
- Unlimited access to our Life+ Wellbeing program and Glue+Perks benefits program
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We’d love to see your writing style, with your CV and cover letter please also include 2-3 written pieces which reflect the Nova style.
Apply Here - http://applynow.net.au/jobs/NOVA46107-junior-digital-show-producer