JOURNALIST (Maternity Leave)
Employment Type Full Time/Maternity leave position
Job Title Senior Radio Journalist/News Presenter
Closing Date Friday October 20th 2017
West Coast Radio Pty Ltd is looking for a self-driven, enthusiastic and experienced Senior Journalist/News Presenter to join 97.3 Coast FM and 1116 6mm in Mandurah, Western Australia to cover a 7-month Maternity Leave position.
You will be responsible for identifying, creating and delivering compelling news to targeted audiences across two radio stations and our online platforms. This is a unique opportunity for a confident, motivated experienced journalist.
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Experience in news reading and live crosses
- A comprehensive understanding of digital and social media platforms
- A very confident and strong presentation style
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A thorough knowledge of news operations (local and network)
- Commitment to working within a highly supportive team environment
- An ability to work to deadlines
An understanding of News Boss system would be an advantage but is not essential.
Interested? Apply by submitting your resume, cover letter and a demo of your best work to email@example.com We look forward to receiving your application.
West Coast Radio Pty Ltd reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.