Grant Broadcasters, Hobart
Grant Broadcasters, one of Australia’s largest regional media companies is looking for a high performing Executive to manage its Hobart radio station.
Magnificent Hobart offers an enviable lifestyle, natural beauty and an incredible vibrancy and buzz, making it a destination of choice. Tasmania and Hobart, as the state capital, is enjoying tremendous national and international review, a growing tourism industry, service and education sector growth and a vibrant arts and cultural scene.
7HOFM requires a strong business leader able to lead from the front with substantial energy, creativity and contemporary people skills necessary to ensure 7HOFM remains a leading commercial radio station.
With full P&L responsibility, you will be an experienced business executive capable of leading a loyal and historically successful team. You will be an active planner capable of turning ideas into reality and be willing to engage with other senior business and government figures in Hobart, throughout the region and the company.
As the successful candidate, you will be known and able to demonstrate:
• Leadership and people skills
• A track record of hard work
• The capacity to take calculated commercial risks whilst managing risk downside
• Strong planning, collaborative and implementation skills
• Working with budgets, P&L’s and reporting
• Excellent relationship building capacity with staff, clients, the local business community and within the broader company, across Australia
• Well-developed writing, numeracy and presentation skills
• High ethical conduct and standing
• Significant leadership experience preferably in media and regional radio
In applying for this role, please address the points contained within this advertisement.
Application closes: 17 May 2019