ADELAIDE - SALARIED
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia’s most progressive and exciting entertainment based media companies, is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Executive Producer to lead the hit107 Breakfast Team! We are looking for the successful candidate to join the business in mid-November on a 12-month maternity leave contract.
Reporting to the Content Director, you will be responsible for managing the day to day activities and ongoing projects of the Hit Network team. As Executive Producer, you’ll oversee every aspect of on-air content and talent, and execute the overall strategic direction of the show.
As a seasoned EP, you know how to create truly compelling content that gets talked about. You’re relentless in your pursuit of the best on air content. Importantly, you’re capable of using your industry knowledge and contacts to transform your amazing ideas into the real thing.
Make no mistake – we’re looking for the best and someone who can handle any situation! As the winning candidate, you must:
- Love working in a high energy, high pressure environment.
- Possess an impressive knowledge of current affairs, local events and popular culture that’s relevant to hit107's target audience
- Be passionate about the hit107 Team and the Hit Network brand
- Know how to effectively manage a large team of Producers
- Have exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Possess first-class verbal and written communication skills
- Be a morning person and love early morning starts!
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. As the newest member of the team you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop you skills, grow your career and reach your full potential.
Interested? If so, please submit your resume, cover letter (with salary expectations) we look forward to receiving your application.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the closing date.