As our newest Content Director based in Orange- you will lead a creative and dynamic content team responsible for developing and achieving content goals across our radio and digital platforms. We are looking for a born leader with a proven track-record inspiring and managing teams. Your primary aim will be ensuring SCA’s strategic plan is delivered through all content, and ultimately you will be responsible for delivering winning, engaging radio.
You’ll be responsible for achieving exceptional levels of on air execution, ensuring that only fresh and relevant content goes to air and that our listeners love what they hear. Your leadership and guidance will help develop SCA’s next generation of content superstars!
Make no mistake, we are after the best. The successful candidate will:
- Be an effective team player with a highly inspirational and energetic leadership style
- Have a distinctive on air presence that naturally appeals to our listeners and a burning desire to be heard
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work to multiple deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Be able to panel and do an on air shift
- Possess an intimate knowledge of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
- Be genuinely passionate about the industry and have the desire to be a future leader of SCA
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Interested? If so, please submit your resumé and cover letter (with salary expectations).