An exciting opportunity has become available to join one of Australia’s largest networks, whilst living in one of the most popular wine regions in Australia.
Grant Broadcasters is seeking a Content/Program Director for their stations 2NM and Power FM, in the picturesque NSW Hunter Valley.
The successful applicant will have the privilege of being guided by one this country’s top radio programmers in Dean Kesby the NSW Regional Program Director
You’ll need to be very creative, organised, highly motivated, understand the digital world and thrive on producing great content that engages the local audience.
To be considered for this position you will need the following...
- A proven ability to execute all day to day aspects in the programming of the CHR and AC formats.
- On Air talent management, which includes coaching and development, Breakfast forward planning, promotional tactics, rostering.
- You’ll oversee the music department including the development of format clocks. (Music Master and/or Selector experience an advantage).
- Oversee the promotions department, including strategies, concepts and execution.
- Responsible for managing the production department adhering to CRA commercial guidelines, sponsorships, scripting of imaging for CHR and AC stations,
- Responsible for working with the Digital department and programming team to provide compelling online content.
- You’ll need to have an extremely good work ethic and be highly organised.
In return, we offer you a competitive salary which includes double time weekend shifts; we offer you ongoing support and training and very soon, you will be programming from a brand new building with brand new equipment.
To apply for this position, please send your current air check and cover letter that address the above points to the General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 65431588