Want to work & live in paradise? Welcome to Port Lincoln.
Magic 899 is after a breakfast personality who wants to be part of a vibrant and passionate team. You will also be responsible for local commercial production.
We place a huge priority on creating engaging local content, connecting with the listener and reflecting the listener’s interests. We also are very active in supporting and being part of community events, in fact the term “hyper-local” has made its way into our vocabulary.
The role requires you to
· Create and drive engaging content for the 18 - 39 demo
· Know how to make the phones ring
· Know how to connect on the station’s Social Media platforms
· Immerse yourself in the community
· Have a positive attitude and contribute to the team culture
· Do some voice share work on our AM station, 765-5CC
Part II of this role is as the stations Production manager. For this you will
· Need to have production experience using Pro Tools (or similar).
· Be well organized and be able to work to deadlines
· Work with the creative and promotion team to create a great sound for our stations. i.e. Produce great station promotional commercials and client ads!
A boring, generic breakfast show that can be located in any city in the world is not what we want.
So, if you’re passionate about creating great local radio and want to be part of the Port Lincoln family, send a recent aircheck of some of your best breaks and production examples to the Station Content Director Ben Cunningham email@example.com
Applications close Friday October 11th, 2019 or sooner if right applicant is found.
Magic 899 is part of Grant Broadcasters, dedicated to quality local content and furthering your career within our family owned network.