Announcer/Operations – Adelaide
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment based media companies is looking for a talented and seasoned professional to join the team. This rare opportunity will give you the chance to take the next step in your career by joining our close-knit team. SCA Adelaide are looking for the next rock star to join our team within a blended role as an Announcer/Operations.
Your new role will see you working closely with the Content Director, On-air talent and production teams in maintaining the station’s objectives and following up on agreed strategic or tactical planning. You will be taking to the airwaves yourself as well as providing support to the Content Director in developing our talented content teams.
Make no mistake, we are after the best. As the successful applicant you will:
- Be passionate about the latest hits and old school music
- Have knowledge of Zetta & G Selector
- Have an understanding of CRA's Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
- Proficiency in driving the panel and being pro-active in all facets of your role to take hit107 and your own career to the next level
- Enjoy popular culture, social media, current affairs and local events; with a passion for taking content to the next level, both on air and on digital
- A reliable, hardworking and results driven individual who's able to multitask and perform effectively under pressure
- A distinctive on air presence that naturally appeals to our listeners and a burning desire to be heard
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. As the newest member of the team, you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your radio career and reach your full potential.
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
The benefits of working for us are countless – to name a few we provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, plenty of opportunity for internal progression, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, special client discounts throughout the year, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume, cover letter and recent air check by following the link below to the SCA Careers website: