OPERATIONS MANAGER/FLOATING ANNOUNCER
Triple M Brisbane are looking for the next rock star to join the Triple M content team as an Operations Manager / Floating Announcer
We’re looking for a;
- Zetta and G Selector Gun (you have to know your stuff)
- Studio wizard (you can panel a desk like Hendrix shreds a Stratocaster)
- ‘Real Music’ connoisseur (you know, music with strings and skins and amps and stuff)
- Unique announcer (you can pull a high standard shift with personality)
- (most importantly) Big contributor - come to the table every morning with rockstar ideas
Sounds like you? Let’s get to know each other.... Send us a cover letter, your latest on air demo, even a video introduction to make YOU stand out from the crowd.
And while we’re at it… tell us;
+ You’re in charge of building a one hour special with the Living End. Give us your plan on how that would sound.
+ Triple M has $10,000 to give away to celebrate State Of Origin. Tell us your plan to turn that into a 4 week tactic
+ You’re captain of the Triple M social club. Tell us how you’d build an awesome team building day that brings the crew together.
Now here’s the official bit from HR:
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
The benefits of working for us are countless – to name a few we provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, plenty of opportunity for internal progression, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.