Announcer - Albany
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
This rare opportunity will give you the chance to take the next step in your career by joining our close-knit team. In this role you will work closely with the Content Director to ensure the station's strategic objectives are achieved through excellent local communication, effective tactical planning/execution and on air work that makes you stand out. You should embrace the local Albany lifestyle and community though our many content outlets, including on-air, social and digital.
Make no mistake, we are after the best. As the applicant you will:
- Be passionate about Classic Hits from the 60's, 70’s & 80’s
- Have the ability to connect to and relate with a 45 plus audience
- Have knowledge of GSelector and Zetta
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of CRA's Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
- Proficiency in driving the panel and being pro-active in all facets of your role to take Triple M Albany and your own career to the next level
- Enjoy popular culture, social media, current affairs and local events; with a passion for taking content to the next level, both on air and online
- A reliable, hardworking and results driven individual who's able to multitask and perform effectively under pressure
- A distinctive on air presence that naturally appeals to our listeners and a burning desire to be heard
Above all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Interested? If so please submit your CV, cover letter and recent air check. We look forward to receiving your application!