BRISBANE - FULL TIME
We’re looking for Australia’s next great Announcer
Come join the team in Brisbane that has recently produced:
- Pete Curulli - Number 1 Drive Host Mix 94.5 Perth
- Chris Bezzina – Anchor for Carrie & Tommy
- Brad Wood – He’s not bad
Interested? If so, get an aircheck + resume to us and answer the following questions:
- How would you improve the hit105 product?
- You’re in charge of Hit105’s Christmas Party, what do you do?
- What’s something that Hit105 is not doing that they need to?
Do you have a hidden Talent? Now is the time to share it with us. We’ll also accept video entries or anything at all in order for YOU to stand out as the perfect person to join our team. Now, here’s some corporate blurb…. Coming up after it, your job description.
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment based media companies is looking for a talented and seasoned professional to join the team. This rare opportunity will give you the chance to take the next step in your career by joining our elite team. This is the position that will launch you to the next stage of your career, working in a team of Australia’s best programmers and on air talents. You should embrace the local Brisbane lifestyle and community though our many content outlets, including on-air, social and digital.
The successful applicant will: (Job Description for those playing along at home)
- Have dreams to be the next big thing in radio
- Have the ability to carry on-air shifts at a commercial level
- Have operational skills and awareness, with previous industry specific experience preferred
- Be competent with commercial radio music scheduling experience
- Have knowledge of Zetta
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of CRA's Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
- Enjoy popular culture, social media, current affairs and local events; with a passion for taking content to the next level, both on air and online
- Have a distinctive on air presence that naturally appeals to our listeners and a burning desire to be heard
- Above all, our successful candidate will have a great attitude along with the willingness to learn from their peers and some of the best radio minds in the business.
Be creative, be unique! Good luck standing out from the crowd and looking forward to seeing what you can bring to our team!