PROMOTIONS MANAGER - Tactics & Marketing
Our last Promo Manager has just been promoted to co-host Hobartís best Breakfast show.
Hobart is the flavour of the month. We are about to celebrate Winter with a festival that draws tens of thousands out to eat drink and play. Weíre quickly gaining a reputation for great food, great Wine, Whisky and Gin.
Regularly making strategic decisions based on whatís best for the listener, the station and the client,
This is a dynamic handís on role with a sizeable number of casual staff. We are very promotionally active and proudly 100% Hobart.
You will be extremely organized, a great people manager, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excel at multi-tasking and prioritizing.
Qualified candidates will have 2 + years of related experience. The position requires constant interaction with programming and sales.
Some role requirements listed below, can you expand on what you bring to the table?
- Planning and executing compelling promotions
- Writing regular promotional proposals, post analysis reports, financial and recovery reports
- Maintaining accurate and detailed calendars of upcoming appearances, contests, concerts, Sponsorships and sampling opportunities for clients.
- Know how to have fun, have boundless energy and provide infectious positivity and enthusiasm in everything you do.
- Manage your staff effectively with a keen eye on the bottom line.
- Conduct weekly promo meetings with the Executive Management teams.
We want you to identify marketing opportunities.
Grant Broadcasters is committed to providing ongoing training and career development for you in this role.
Rush your application with your CV and cover letter outlining why you are perfect for this role to email@example.com
Applications close when the right applicant finds us, that could be tomorrow, so donít delay.